Helpful resources to use to generate meaning and purpose.
Leadership & Career
Please click on the links to the right to download tools and resources associated with the Purpose and Leadership domain of the model as well as other helpful career resources.
Leadership & Professional Identity Tools
Domain: MEANING / SELF
What kind of doctor will I be?
Download tools and resources associated with the Self domain of the model.
VALUES – What matters most to me?
- What kind of doctor… – develop your own definition for excellence
- Life Wheel – being intentional in the domains of life
STRENGTHS – What are my strengths?
- StrengthsFinder (companion tool) – help you process your StrengthsFinder results
- Superpowers (coming soon)
SELF-AWARENESS – How do others see me and I see myself?
- Prompts for Daily Reflection – cultivate a habit of reflection and learning
- Understanding your inner dialogue (coming soon)
Domain: COMMUNITY / TEAM
How will I show up for others?
Download tools and resources associated with the Team domain of the model.
NETWORK – Who do I need to know?
- Network Inventory – defines the categories of people you should have in your network
- The Five People – are the people closest to you lifting you up or bringing you down?
RELATIONSHIP – How do I connect with others?
- Networking Primer – how do you to the “networking” thing?
- Cultivating Mentors (Coming Soon)
COMMUNICATION – How do I communicate with influence?
Domain: PURPOSE / SYSTEM
How will I contribute?
Download tools and resources below associated with the System domain of the model.
MISSION – What am I committed to that is greater than myself?
- Mission Statement Builder – define your purpose
VISION – How will I define success?
- 50 Goals Exercise – the goals you set will drive your life
- My 3 visions (coming soon)
PROCESS – What is my next step?
- Habits and Routine Planner – develop your daily and weekly habits
- Getting Emotional Leverage (coming soon)
Please click on the links to the right to download other tools and resources.
- A Primer on Entrepreneurship – what to consider when starting your new venture
- Meeting Planning Worksheet (Coming Soon)